IOSTIA - The global voice for blue-tech companies
While the offshore energy industry is strongly supported, there has been a long-recognized need for a unified voice representing the other ocean science and technology industry sectors. That voice is the International Ocean Science and Technology Industry Association.
The IOSTIA Mission Statement
The International Ocean Science & Technology Industry Association (IOSTIA) shall provide programs and services that create new opportunities and encourage a favorable business environment for ocean science and technology companies who explore and sustainably utilize the earth’s oceans.
The IOSTIA Vision Statement
IOSTIA will strive to become the preeminent industry-association voice for the non-energy related ocean science and technology business sectors. IOSTIA will accomplish this by offering members a focused
About UsThe International Ocean Science & Technology Industry Association (IOSTIA) was founded in 2017 as a 501(c)(6) trade association to provide a voice for companies involved in the various ocean science and technology business sectors primarily outside of the oil and gas industry.
At its core, the mission of IOSTIA is to:
- Provide programs and services focused on advancing the business needs and opportunities of companies in the ocean science and technology industry
- Maintain a strong lobbying presence in Washington by being the advocate for IOSTIA members before Congress and the Executive Branch. Through our lobbying activities we:
- Influence industry-related policy decisions
- Assist with government business development
- Build brand equity with elected officials, policy leaders and decision makers
- Facilitate member access to regulatory and legislative processes
- Work in concert with the Department of Commerce and Department of State and other key agencies to address international trade issues affecting the sale and utilization of ocean technologies
- Promote the blue economy and its broad and meaningful impact on the US economy and internationally.
- Cultivate industry relationships that create and advance business opportunities for IOSTIA members
- Help member companies expand internationally through IOSTIA programs.
McDuffee Joins IOSTIA
MJ McDuffee, a veteran business development professional will be joining IOSTIA to provide sales and marketing support for this growing blue technology industry association....Read More>
IOSTIA Announces Founding Members
IOSTIA announces its ‘founding members’ that will help chart the course of the new marine technology industry association....Read More>
IOSTIA Announes New Membership Category
In response to a high-level of interest and the association’s commitment to encouraging a robust and inclusive business-focused community, IOSTIA is pleased to announce the availability of a special new class of membership for individuals called “Industry Professional”....Read More>View All News