News & Events » Govt Export Services Webinar
Are you looking to make your first export sale or expand to additional international markets?
Join IOSTIA’s Government Export Services Webinar on November 14. 2017. Trade experts from the U.S. Department of Commerce Commercial Service will discuss valuable government programs that include trade counseling, market intelligence, business matchmaking, and commercial diplomacy. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to ask questions and learn about growing your international business opportunities!
Introduction: Rich Lawson, IOSTIA
Guest Presenter: Maryanne Burke, US Commercial Service
- Overview of Government Services for US Exporters
- Market Opportunity and Partner Assessments & Search
- Market Research
- Screen and Qualify Potential Business Partners
- Help with Travel, Accommodations, and Interpreter Services
- 108 Domestic Offices and in 75 Countries Across the Globe
- Q & A
There is no charge for this event!